1. Always dream big
I often came across people who preached me to make realistic dreams when I was a child. But, now I know, unrealistic dreams don’t disappoint us, our own lack of effort does.
2. It’s okay to make mistakes.
Mistakes aren’t the end of the world. Failure is what makes success as beautiful as it is.
3. Loving someone is the best feeling ever.
You love someone and suddenly the whole world seems so clear. You feel special, you breathe charisma; yet nothing has really changed. It’s just that one person loves you back.
4. Loving someone is the worst feeling ever.
Ed Sheeran puts it wholeheartedly. Loving can hurt, but it’s the only thing that makes us feel alive.
5. You recover from a setback no matter how difficult it seems.
You have a whole life ahead of you to make up for little niggles you suffer.
6. The best woman in life will always be your mother.
She’s the best.
7. It’s natural to lose track of your dreams
In midst of all the complications in life, it’s okay if you fail to trace your steps properly.
8. Find friends who don’t judge you.
Speak about your feelings, speak about that girl in the last row of the bus that made you miss a heart-beat. Find friends who will listen to you regardless.
9. Envying on other people’s success doesn’t make you any better.
When some one else succeeds; smile, congratulate and move on. Don’t envy. Life will have a surprise for all of us.
10. It’s okay to cry – you can get emotional at times.
Don’t hold your feelings just to prove your resoluteness. It’s okay to get overwhelmed.
11. The key to happiness is you – no one can take that away from you.
You are the master of your own feelings. No one has that control over you.
12. Your mind is capable of beautiful things, but when you lose control, you can’t track what’s right and what’s not.
The worst ever thing in the world is when you don’t have a control over your own mind.
13. Never forget your friend’s birthday.
They will risk becoming the most wanted in the country just to kill you for it.
14. Never forget your girlfriend’s birthday.
I a…. *dead.
15. You aren’t the star of the world just because it’s your birthday.
Remember the time when you felt you were the spotlight of the entire world just because it was your birthday? Yeah I felt it once too.
16. Watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S if you feel low.
Little bit of Chandler and Joey fun won’t hurt you.
17. Don’t drink too much alcohol in social events.
It’s not worth explaining all your actions the next day.
18. What’s bygone is bygone.
Remember that the past is what it is, past. It has no control over your future.
19. Don’t let your noob friend ride your bike
You will never know when you’re in the backseat and he tries a wheelie unknowingly.
20. Don’t beat your friend too much in FIFA. 😛
I learnt it the hard way.